Customer Service Rep 1
||Customer Service Rep 1
||Department Manager (Parts Department)
||Dependent upon experience
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 1-year product usage and/or equipment maintenance experience preferred.
· Demonstrate acceptable Customer Service skills
· Demonstrate proper operation of forklift
· Prioritize orders with regard to shipping schedules
· Process customer tickets with special attention to credit status and notes
· Demonstrate use of paper flow in the department
· Put up stock in adequately established locations
· Process stock in adequately established locations
· Test and fill batteries
· Build hoses
· Demonstrate use of Bill of Lading
· Demonstrate shipping processes to Caterpillar and other vendors
· Prepare package and documentation for shipping product by ground
service, air service, and special couriers
· Research status of backordered parts
· Conduct physical inventory
· Demonstrate shipping procedures to customer drop box
· Demonstrate use of manual locators
· Demonstrate use of warehouse practices
· Demonstrate use of Warehouse Menu Screen
- Position is subject to extended work hours as business dictates.
- Current and past performance in department assignments will be considered as a part of the selection process.
- Transfers between departments, stores and/or companies are contingent upon realistic resolution of any vacancy caused by transfer from current department.
- Duties may be added, deleted or changed at any time at the discretion of management, formally or informally, either verbally or in writing.
RIGGS is an equal opportunity employer providing equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, physical or mental handicap or veteran's status